Captain Data is totally changing its UI and UX! We've learned a lot from your feedbacks in the past months. We'll keep enhancing it in the coming weeks - we have a lot more that's coming 👌
- New and improved UI & UX: a more sleek and flat UI designed to simplify the product
- We changed the way you configure a workflow by hitting "Launch". You can also now save a default configuration
- Scheduling is now directly integrated in the "Launch" section. You can disable/enable schedules from the Dashboard
- Advanced step-by-step configuration in the "Launch" section
- Improved authentication system for LinkedIn with the ability to save multiple cookies and re-use them across the platform
Improvements & Fixes
- Better Launch system
- Onboarding has changed - don't be surprised if we ask you the applications you use :)
- We've added a tab "Results" on a workflow view, which displays the aggregated results of all jobs
- We're releasing a new Help Desk; we'll progressively add content
- What is a template? A template is a pre-made workflow that you can use right out of the box
- How do I launch a workflow? Click "Launch" and follow the step-by-step guide. If there's not step-by-step guide, ask us on the chat 😉
- I don't have any time left with Captain Data? Hit reply, we'll add 14 additional days!
- What kind of integrations do you have? Here's the list, but you should know we have many more not open yet, just ask us!
- I'm lost, can you help me? Sure! Ask your question(s) on the chat or write to email@example.com