Search LinkedIn People
- Navigate to a LinkedIn People Search
- Choose a People search
- Apply your filters
- Copy the URL from your browser
- Paste it to the provided field(s)
You can choose to maximize the number of results extracted for the search by setting the maximum results.
By default it is set to LinkedIn's system limit of 1000.
Extract more people
If you want/need to extract more people, you should create another configuration with a new segmentation.
You want to extract "growth hacker" profiles in France. If you build your search URL with the France segmentation, you'll be able to extract only 1000 profiles. In order to have more results, we suggest you do the following:
- One configuration with a "growth hacker" search in Paris
- A second configuration with a "growth hacker" search in Lyon
And do this for every city in France.
To use this setting with the API, you can pass max_results to the input_parameters field.