How to read the Activity Feed
The activity feed lists all the jobs for all your workflows.
You can combine filters:
- Status: Succeed, Shutdown (error), Running, Stopped (you stopped it), Warning (there's a few mistakes), Pending (waiting to launch)
- Job details: filter by workflow, job or by date
The possible "Actions" are the following:
- Show configuration: read the configuration for the specific job
- Refresh: refresh the workflow's job to update its state
- Clipboard: easily copy the job ID (useful for debugging purpose or advanced integrations with the API)
- Delete: deletes the current job (all data will be lost, but tasks won't reset)
If you click on the entirety of the "Job card" you will be redirected to the "Job details" view.
Schedules are recurrent workflow(s) launch: they repeat for a specific date and frequency.
- You can filter by "Job details" (same as above)
- The "Frequency" indicates the frequency at which the schedule is going to be re-launched
- You also have the next launch date beneath the job name, "06 Jan 21..."
- The "Inputs queued" indicates the number of inputs that will be launched for this schedule
- You can enable or disable schedules just by hitting the following button:
The blue state means it is enabled and will launch the workflow.
Note: the "MF" in a circle indicates the user that launched the job (the user's initials)
Since July 2021, we've added an " Accounts" tab.
This feature is represented as " cohorts" and is extremely useful to visualize how much an account is going to be used over the next 7 days.
You can filter by:
- Integration's type
- Account's name
It can help you avoiding jobs bottlenecks, for example.
If you see 100% for a period, e.g. "Next 24 hours", it means the account will be 100% utilized for the next 24 hours, meaning you won't be able to launch additional inputs with this account for the next day.
You can still create more jobs, but they will spread-out over the next days, according to the limits set for the account.