How to add a new schedule
To schedule a bot, head to http://app.captaindata.co/schedules/create.
Start searching for a bot you previously created:
You can now configure the schedule behavior:
- The Job Name is handy to keep track of what you're running
- The Frequency option lets you choose when and how the schedule works
- Start from is the date the schedule will start working
For example, the previous example:
- Sets the job name "Growth Hackers Search" so we know this job will reference growth hackers profiles from a LinkedIn People Search
- The schedule will be triggered every hour from the first of June, 2019 at 10 a.m.
The schedule will be repeated only if needed, meaning only if you set a maximum number of URLs per run.
For example, if you have 1000 URLs and set a maximum of 200 URLs per run, it will dispatch 5 schedules every hour, starting from 10 a.m.