Configure and launch a workflow
ℹ️ You don't need to create a new workflow each time, you can simply create a new configuration.
All the workflows you created are listed under My Workflows.
You can filter them and organize them in folders.
Let's select Visit LinkedIn Profile:
You will be redirected to the Workflow View, where you will be able to create a new configuration:
Inside a configuration you will find several sections:
- Name: the... configuration's name :)
- Integrations: where you choose and setup the integration(s)'s accounts you will use
- Inputs: the workflow's entry point
- Parameters: specific parameters for your workflow, like the maximum number of results to extract
- Launcher Settings: for advanced scheduling options, like using time slots or repeating the workflow every day
First, give your configuration a Name and select the integration's account you want to use:
If you need more details, read Configure workflows with integrations accounts.
Once you select a valid account, you will have to add inputs:
Read more: Add and import inputs in a configuration.
The parameter section is specific to each workflow.
We generally provide a guide on the right-side panel, explaining how to set the different parameters for a given workflow.
You have two options:
- Launch now: which immediately launches the workflow
- Launch later: schedules the workflow at a date and time of you choosing
Automatic Repeated Scheduling
You can choose to schedule the workflow to run repeatedly:
In our example, the workflow will launch every day, at the same time once you click Launch.
Time slots settings determine a given time frame when a workflow is actually working.
In our example, the workflow will only work between 8am and 5pm only on week days.
Last bust not least, click on Launch 🚀